Friday, August 1, 2008

Back From Badwater and Africa

Wow! What a great race! Even with all the ups and downs, 36 hours and 16th place overall was a great finish. Enjoy the slideshow, with the race report and the report of my Uganda trip (incredible) are coming in the next few days. Sorry I've been delinquent on this all. The training and being swamped at work just took over :). AC100 is next....I'll be skipping Headlands Hundred this year to focus on it.

Thanks to the Crew: Pete, Kimi, Trish, Jeff, Mike and MamboThanks to the Sponsors: Injinji Socks, Brooks, Arrowhead Water and JM Hyde!Cheers and God Bless,

Gundy

P.S. I just want to give a HUGE thank you to all the donors who have already given for the Wells in Uganda! I am pleased that as of now, we have $12000 (including off-line contributions). Over 5000 people will be affected by these four wells!

No comments: